eFile Maine is the eFiling software platform attorneys and parties will use to eFile documents and perform other tasks online in court cases where eFiling is available.
If you are searching for electronic court records, see Accessing Electronic Court Records Using the Odyssey Portal to learn more.
Before using eFileMaine
- Attend a live, online training session. A schedule of live sessions will be added to this web page when available.
- Review the system requirements to ensure your computer hardware, browser, and internet speed are compatible.
- Determine what type of account you need (law firm administrator or individual filer).
Law firm administrators must setup and register their law firm first, then add individual attorneys. A firm administrator does not need to be an attorney. Firms may have more than one firm administrator.
eFiling, eService, and access to electronic documents are governed by the Rules of Electronic Court Systems (RECS).
Recorded Presentations & Trainings
- Maine Rules of Electronic Court Systems (RECS) (120 mins.) A presentation on the Rules of Electronic Court Systems (RECS). Session held on Sept. 30, 2020.
- Getting Ready for eFileMaine (107 mins.) MTLA and the Maine Judicial Branch educate Maine attorneys on the rollout of the new filing system as well information on file and serve requirements, rules associated with the electronic systems and access guidelines. Includes Q&A session. Session held on Sept. 2, 2020.
eFiling Technical Support
Phone: (800) 297-5377
available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Emails received during normal business hours are normally responded to within 24 hours, Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Emails received after 10 p.m. or on a holiday will be responded to on the following business day.
Chat: Chat support is available on Tyler's eFile Knowledge Base website.
Judicial Branch eFiling Help
For rule or process-related questions about eFiling in Maine courts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails received during normal business hours (Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. excluding holidays) will be responded to within 24 hours.
Submit Feedback: Stakeholder Input
Submit comments, suggestions, questions, or other areas of concern related to the rollout of the Maine eCourts eFiling system and the Odyssey case management system. Submit now