Home → Online Services
Pay Court Fines
- Pay a Traffic Ticket - Pay traffic violation fines with a credit or debit card. Be advised it may take a few days from the time you receive your traffic ticket until it is entered into this system.
- Pay Court Fines & Fees - Pay a fine due in any of Maine's courts. This service is provided by InforME, the Information Resource of Maine. Contact the court that is handling your case for questions about fine balances, due dates etc.
- Phone pay is also available to pay a traffic ticket or any court fine by calling 1-866-729-8499.
Get Court Forms
- Search & Download Court Forms - Search by case type and form category. All court forms are in PDF format and require the free Acrobat Reader to complete.
Find a Court
- Find a Court Location - See a map of court locations or search by city/town.
Order Court Transcripts
- Order a Transcript - Anyone can order a transcript of any public court proceeding for reference or other purposes. This service is available through eScribers.
eFiling and Access to Electronic Court Records
- eFile Court Documents - eFileMaine is now available for most civil cases and family matters in Bangor District Court and Penobscot County Superior Court, as well as the Business and Consumer Docket statewide. Learn more
- Search for a Case - Currently available for statewide traffic violation cases and some civil cases where electronic filing has been implemented. Access to electronic case records is governed by the Maine Rules of Electronic Court Systems (RECS).
- Use Maine Courts Guide & File to Start a Small Claims Filing (Bangor District Court only at this time), Provide Proof of Service, Contest a Traffic Ticket, or Request a Continuance in a Traffic Case.
- Filing Instructions and Opt-in Form - Citrix™ ShareFile is an online file transfer platform for filings in criminal, civil violation and juvenile cases in superior and district courts.
Other Online Services
- Find a Mediator - A statewide listing of mediators, arbitrators and early neutral evaluators for Superior Court cases.
- Search Job Openings - Current openings for employment with the Maine Judicial Branch.
- Sign up for News & Announcements - Subscribe to receive Maine Judicial Branch news by email.