Below is a list of holidays observed by the Judicial Branch. All courts and administrative offices will be closed on the days listed below.
HOLIDAY & DATE OBSERVED 2019
- New Year's Day Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday, January 21, 2019
- Presidents Day Monday, February 18, 2019
- Patriot's Day Monday, April 15, 2019
- Memorial Day Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day Monday, September 2, 2019
- Columbus Day Monday, October 14, 2019
- Veterans' Day Monday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Thanksgiving Friday Friday, November 29, 2019
- Christmas Day Wednesday, December 25, 2019
* A legal holiday falling on a Saturday is observed on the preceding Friday. A legal holiday falling on a Sunday is observed on the following Monday.
Unless otherwise noted, the courts and clerk's windows will be closed from 8 a.m. to noon during Administrative Week to allow court staff to complete important work. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
2019 Administrative Weeks
- Spring 2019 - April 29 through May 3
- Summer 2019 - July 29 through August 2
- Fall 2019 - October 21 through October 25