Unified Criminal Docket
The Unified Criminal Docket (UCD) is a pilot project that turned a two-tiered system into a single efficient process for processing criminal actions and certain associated civil violation actions. The goals of the UCD are to:
- Promote the prompt and fair resolution of cases through early information sharing, early access to appointed counsel for indigent defendants, and judicial attention to the case resolution process.
- Increase efficiency by eliminating the duplicative clerical workload created by the current system of case transfer between the District Court and the Superior Court and by reducing the number of court appearances required to process individual cases.
ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER JB-08-2 (A. 2-10)
Establishment of the Cumberland County Unified Criminal Docket
- ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER JB-10-1
- Establishment of the Bangor Unified Criminal Docket
- Unified Criminal Docket in Cumberland County Rules
- Unified Criminal Docket in Penobscot County Rules
You will need a current version of Adobe Reader to read the file above. You may download the free version of Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reade