Below is a list of holidays observed by the Judicial Branch. All courts and administrative offices will be closed on the days listed below.
HOLIDAY & DATE OBSERVED 2015
- New Year's Day, Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 19, 2015
- President's Day, Monday, February 16, 2015
- Patriot's Day, Monday, April 20, 2015
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2015
- Independence Day, Friday, July 3, 2015
- Labor Day, Monday, September 7, 2015
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 12, 2015
- Veterans Day, Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Thanksgiving Friday, Friday, November 27, 2015
- Christmas Day, Friday, December 25, 2015
A legal holiday falling on a Saturday is observed on the preceding Friday. A legal holiday falling on a Sunday is observed on the following Monday.
During Administrative Week the courts and clerk's windows will be closed from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm to allow court staff to complete important work. The courts and clerk's windows will be open during Administrative Week from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
2015 Administrative Weeks:
- Administrative Week Spring 2015 - March 30 through April 3, 2015
- Administrative Week Fall 2015 - October 19 through October 23, 2015
2016 Administrative Weeks:
- Administrative Week Spring 2016 - March 28 through April 1, 2016
- Administrative Week Fall 2016 - October 17 through October 21, 2016